[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] HAUPT in Poland

Adolf.Voihsel at t-online.de Adolf.Voihsel at t-online.de
Mon Nov 14 05:54:00 PST 2005

Hi,

I am looking for information on the family HAUPT, especially to August HAUPT and his parents.

The information I have has come from his death certificate from Moosehorn Manitoba Canada. There is says August HAUPT was born October 10, 1835 in Lublin Poland. The exact place of birth is unknown. He married Wilhelmine ZIMMER. The first child was born 1863 in Neu-Kazimirka district Kalisch.
Parents of August HAUPT are Johann HAUPT and Anna SCHULZ.

Here is my list of question:

Hoe would I find the birth certificate of August HAUPT?
How would I find mariage information concerning August HAUPT and Wilhelmine ZIMMER?
How do I obtain information about Johann HAUPT and Anna Schulz?

I thank you - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adolf P. Voihsel