[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] TIEFENBACH Research (back again)

PHUEV at aol.com PHUEV at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 00:55:28 PST 2005

Hello to All

My name is Eveline Tiefenbach (Walsh), I have ben on this list  before.

I am still in the search of the family TIEFENBACH after 1939 that  immigrated
from Vohlynia to Posen, been having though not very much luck.

A couple of weeks ago, I have recieved my father in law Wilhelm (Willi)
TIEFENBACH Feldpost from 1944 from HOK that had never reached his family when he
was a POW in the USA.

Hermann Tiefenbach
Kleindorf
6 Gostingen-Kr.Ostrowo/Wartheland

and

Kleindorf
6 Neu Skalden-Kr.Ostrowo

is anyone researching in this area?

He had also mentioned the names in his letter:

Frida HEUSCHEL, in the letter he wrote part of the Household ??, have no
clue for this meaning

And these were his freinds:

Adam KOWALEWITSCH
Willi MATTES or MATTER (hard to read)
Ruddi SCHNERCH

Is anyone researching these names that might can help out, who these person
are?

Wishing you all a great day.
My regards,
Eveline Tiefenbach