[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] finding towns and family

martin rlz at telus.net
Wed Nov 16 19:45:36 PST 2005

Hello to all,

Would someone please be able to provide me with information and location of the towns Tuczyn and Marzelinhof, I believe they are both in  Volhynia.
I am also looking for the family of Wilhelm Zielke and Wilhelmine Klohn, children Gottlieb b.1866, Mathilde b.1868 and Friedrich b.1881.  Gottlieb & Friedrich immigrated to Manitoba Canada about 1902.  Friedrich married, farmed, lived and died in Morden, Manitoba (1937).
Any and all info. greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Karen