[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fam. Schumann aus Jaroslawiczy in Wolhynien

robert.schumann@arcor robert.schumann at arcor.de
Sat Nov 19 05:52:55 PST 2005

Hello, I looks for information or used.  My Grandpa George Schumann was born on 03 December 1906.  The place of birth Jaroslawiczy is few kilometers south of Luck and rechtsufrig of the Styr.  My Grandpa was resettled around approx. 1908 after Planetzen, Keis Goldingen, Kurland(heute Lettland).  Died it to 15.08.1945 in the Tschernogosker special camps, Kolchose KAGANOWITSCH with Nikolajew/Proskurow(Wolhynien) greeting,
Robert Schumann
Mail: robert.schumann at arcor.de