[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krenz from Szarlatowo/Kolo

skrenz at gmx.de skrenz at gmx.de
Tue Nov 22 08:54:16 PST 2005

Hello to all list members,

my name is Stephan Krenz, I'm from Germany and I'm joining in this list as a
passive ("read-only") member for quite a while.
There were a lot of interesting and helpful posts on this list and I enjoyed
it very much.

Now the time has come to introduce myself and to announce my subjects of
research :

I'm researching in the Kolo-Sompolno area. My Krenz ancestors lived in
Szarlatowo and in Rudzk Wielki. Other names and locations are:

Krenz Krentz Krenc Konrad Conrad Mund Mundt Hektus Streich Röder Roeder
Sommerfeld Gläsmann Glaesmann Glesmann Kwade Quade Kutz Kluk Wille Süss
Suess Süß (Zyss)

Szarlatow Szarlatowo Rudzk Wielki Dombrowskie Holendry Dombrowo Dabrowo
Szyszynskie Holendry Kolonie Sompolno Genowefa Lubcz Wielki

I would like to share what I've found out with everybody who's interested
in.

Today is the kick-off of my small and simple website, which I hope is going
to grow as I receive some feedback.
Please visit this website for further details !

http://stephan.andy-bauer.de/

Thank you very much
Stephan Krenz