[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krenz from Szarlatowo/Kolo

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri Nov 25 17:03:26 PST 2005

Frank,

The person you seek was found by Karl Krueger in
the EWZ records.   I am copying him in this email
with the hope that he can offer you some
additional information.    That particular EWZ
record is being merged with the SGGEE Pedigree
database, so it is possible that we will be able
to connect her further when I finish the current
merge of data that I am working on.

Gary Warner
SGGEE