[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Psalms and Potatoes

Sue Eipert srlists at eipertinfo.com
Sun Nov 27 08:15:10 PST 2005

Jerry,

The following page has a nice long abstract, and shows where the
dissertation is in the University of Michigan library system

http://mirlyn.lib.umich.edu/F/5TIMXC7GPNDTF9DEL3V7LCITPHKIJHQNY2IAATQRS5QPM2QMJ9-35593?func=find-b&find_code=WRD&request=psalms+potatoes

(or, if this link doesn't work, find the same page from searching on
title words at the following link:
http://mirlyn.lib.umich.edu/F/?func=file&file_name=find-b )

The dissertation can be purchased from this interface:
http://wwwlib.umi.com/dxweb/

Or perhaps it can be ordered on Interlibrary Loan through a local
library. These three libraries also have the dissertation:
East Cluster of Lutheran Seminaries (PA)
Emory University Pitts Theological Seminary (GA)
BALCH INST FOR ETHNIC STUDIES LIBR (PA)

Sue Eipert
seipert at eipertinfo.com