[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation of Cyrillic

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Oct 1 12:11:30 PDT 2005

I have two birth records from Poland in 1875 written in Russian cryillic script.  I attempted to translate the essential information (names, dates, places) but encountered a quandary.  Two daughters appear to have been born to the same parents in the same year, one in February and the other in April.  It is possible that the first daughter was born a year earlier and only registered in 1875.

Is anyone with better skills than mine willing to try to resolve this quandary?  The handwriting is reasonably clear.  Please contact me and I will send scans of the records.

Dick Stein
Calgary, Canada