[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Lublin etc

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 4 16:42:50 PDT 2005

  Rose
    I only found this web site recently and I plan to
subscribe. I have been waiting for October to roll
around so I could get on next year's membership
list.My Norenbergs(and all the various spellings) were
plentiful in the Gabin and Gostynin area.I haven't
been to the Nowe Wies records yet.I know my family
came from the Lipno area about 1805-1815 but to date I
don't know where.I've heard the early years of the
Lipno church records c1790 are in the Berlin
Archives.I guess I'll have to go there at some point.
   On another note I did check to see if their were
any similar family names Jerry(concerning Kepa
Oborska) but I did not recognize any names at all.
                                      Robert