[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Martel's etc.

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 6 12:52:03 PDT 2005

When you have time, fill me in on the Martels.  I am related to the Henry Martel (through his wife) family that had the blacksmith shop in Rosenfeld.  The Julius Martels were my godparents.  So you must be connected to Otto Martels who delivered our milk by horse and wagon??  :-)

As for RAPPs in Kochanow - I know that several RAPPs married into my Hemminger family and they have origins in the same town of Nagold, Wuerttemberg.  If you give me the details, I might be able to help you move another 300 years back.

Jerry Frank