[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where is Waschke Poland

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 11 15:20:56 PDT 2005

The closest match I can find is Waszki, located about 87 mi. NNE of Warsaw.  There are also 3 Waski but the former is a little closer in pronounciation.

Use http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp to find the exact locations for them.

If these are Lutheran Germans, you can probably find info for Waszki in the Lomza parish.

Jerry Frank