[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MILTSCH / MILSCH / MILCZ / MILSZ, KOCHOWO / near WITKOWO

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Oct 13 16:52:56 PDT 2005

Michael,

I cannot answer all of your questions, but we
appear to have this Samuel  Miltsch and wife Anna
Rosine Kohl in our database, along with son
Johann Daniel Miltsch and 24 other descendants or
spouse of descendants.  Some of those descendants
are named Zeretzke.  Some of our data may be more
complete that your data, but some of yours may be
more complete than ours.    Please consider
joining SGGEE to share your data and to have our
data completely available to you.

Gary Warner
SGGEE