[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lodz area, esp. Zabieniec, Grabieniec, Starowa Gora, Bukowiec, Antoniew, Piaskowa Gora, Pustkowa Gora etc.

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Oct 13 17:21:40 PDT 2005

Michael,

You are not giving enough information about the
individual names you mention below to be certain,
but it appears that you are giving the spouses
names as they were married.   We have all of the
names you are asking about, and most of them
paired as you have them paired.     Again, it
appears that we can both gain much from you
joining SGGEE, so please consider doing so.    We
can certainly give you specifics on a few of the
people you have questions about, but until you
join, we cannot of course give it all to you.

By the way in another message, you were seeking
Zeretzke names.   While our inventory is not
large, we do have 88 of them, some of whom appear to be your relatives.

Gary Warner
SGGEE