[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New book? - A History of No Place by KateBrown

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Fri Oct 14 14:29:57 PDT 2005

Laurel:
Kate contacted George Maser and myself before she went over to Ukraine to
work on her project; as such, I kept in touch with her and obtained a copy
of her thesis but this was not a bound copy so I am very pleased to hear of
it having been bound and published; we'll certainly obtain a copy for the
SGGEE library; much of it is scholarly but much of it reads like a novel;
her love of the area and the people comes through loud and clear.
Howard Krushel