[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DOMRES (DOMROESE)

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 15 09:42:07 PDT 2005

    This reply will not fulfill your search for Domres (Domroese) family connections, however it might help to provide some Volhynian information.
    Go to the SGGEE Home page at www.sggee.org then click on Database Links (left side of page)  On the subsequent page you will find SGGEE Databases and SGGEE's version of the St Petersburg files for Volhynia.

John Marsch
SGGEE Databases
databases at sggee.org

  Hi,

  I was wondering if anyone has the above surname in their family.  The family
  emigrated from Volhynia to Ontario Canada and on to North Dakota.  I am
  helping someone else with this family.  They don't know where in Volhynia
  the family lived.

  Thanks,

  Gloria