[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Elzbiecin map location

marlo marlo50 at nwonline.net
Sat Oct 29 06:44:37 PDT 2005

Jerry,  our thanks to you for the map.  I had to use the Austro Hungarian
one because the other one did not come in but it
was fine, I followed your directions and found it along with the village
where her sister was born.  Thank you.  I used my camera to take pictures, I
hope they come out, I could not print it.  I was surprised when I opened the
map and read the Hungarian written on top.  I am a first generation
American-Hungarian.  All our thanks, we knew she came from Russia but this
pin points it much better.    Margaret