[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 29, Issue 24

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 30 12:56:20 PST 2005

At 01:17 PM 30/10/2005, DKrausePHS at aol.com wrote:
>Mike
>
>I have Polish acestors who came from Starozreby.   Let me no if you see that
>town.   It is north of the river and closter to Warsaw.
>
>Duane Krause

Starozreby is located about 20 km NE of Plock at N52/38 E19/59.

Go to http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/3felmeres.htm and use
map vertical #38 horizontal #53.

Go to the bottom left corner and go up the left edge a short way till
you see Ciolkowo..  Follow the main road from there in a NE direction
and in a short distance you will see Starozreby.

I believe that Lutheran records from this area would be in the Plock parish.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca