[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roman Catholic Parish - descipher Polish word on 1843 Marriage Record

Gilda J. Patterson gilda.patterson at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 2 10:33:17 PDT 2005

Hello,

The ger-poland-volhynia global list has helped me in the past with regards to this. I have recently located an 1843 Marriage document, taken place in Plock, of my gggrandparents, (which now includes proof of the names of my ggggrandparents). So a-mazing! But during the descipering, my good friend, who is transcibing this document for me from Polish to English, has had trouble with one placename. This happens to be a document from the Evangelical Plock Parish Archives, and it lists a Roman Catholic Parish of the groom (my gggrandfather), but is practically illegible. I have a scan of this if anyone wants to help me? The current transcripition is "Bremlen(sko)?" I think I see something like "Beozlinskiej" or "Bzeozlinskiej". Is anyone aware of a Roman Catholic Parish within the vicinity of Plock with a similar name?

Many thanks,

Gilda J. Patterson
Calgary, AB
CANADA