[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt of Rozyszcze Parish

Marlene Dopp skylane at canby.com
Tue Sep 6 14:32:19 PDT 2005

I have a marriage record of Gottlieg Schmidt and Christina Gering (dau of Jacob and Friedericke ?), 18 Apr. 1872 (FHL film 2380026) from Rozyszcze Parish.  They had a son John Ferdinand born 31 May 1879 born somewhere in Volhynia, but doesn't seem to be the same parish.  Does anyone have any suggestions where I might look next?  I can only assume they moved on.  That family left Volhynia to emigrate to Sauk County Wisconsisn in 1890.

Marlene K Dopp