[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Diözese Kalisch, Aufteilung Kozy und Sompolno

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 6 17:44:29 PDT 2005

The following message in German was received at SGGEE.

If anyone can help Petra, please contact directly at
prserwaty at yahoo.de

Rose Ingram
--------------------------------------

Translated:

I am searching for additional data on the parents of my father. I only have
sparse facts, however, I just learned that my grandfather was supposedly on
a 1935 church construction committee to build a church in Kozy, Wartheland.
His name was Leopold Spitzer and he died in 1937.

Can you by chance help me where I can obtain more information in this regard
and further activity concerning the building of this church?

Naturally I would like to discover more about his ancestors, siblings and
the ancestors of his second wife (the mother of my father) Alma nee Drews.
Unfortunately I still do not have the birthdays or marriage date of Leopold
Spitzer and Alma.

With friendly greetings,
Petra Serwaty