[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt of Rozyszcze Parish

margaret pillango at nwonline.net
Wed Sep 7 13:35:28 PDT 2005

Marlene, In answer to your question, I found a birth record
for one Schmidt Johann Ferdinand on 19 May 1879, the village was not shown
but listed his father as Gottlieb and
his mother as Christine Gohring.  The film # is 1897588/2, (I think that
means item 2) and page 265, register 298.  I looked it up in FHL records and
that film number if for the
Evangelische Kirche from 1833 to 1885 and is
Consortium of Petersburg.   I am sorry, I can't tell you how
I found it because this new database is a complete mystery
to me and I was just clicking on whatever looked possible.
Perhaps if you order the film you may find the information
you are looking for and perhaps more children.  Perhaps
others can help you find the page again.   Good Luck.
Margaret