[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt of Rozyszcze Parish

Ed Sonnenburg esonnenburg at porchlight.ca
Thu Sep 8 14:31:13 PDT 2005

During communist years when churches weren't allowed and there
was a shortage of preachers the people in my grandmother's village
would baptize each other's Lutheran children.  They would make sure there
were
no children around that would talk about that sort of thing in school
and get everyone in trouble.