[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching Beyond the Family Tree

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 2 07:16:11 PDT 2006

I'm aware of the variants. Not too long ago I was going through the Lipno
parish confirmation records and came across almost all the variants you
mention. There was no evidence of relationship. Interestingly each variant
seemed to be associated with a different village. If I was to spend the
money for testing I would like to know there was at least one other MANZEI
descendant.

                                        Mike