[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Series 52 Antraege - Poland

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 19:15:53 PDT 2006

The index for EWZ52 does not exist on the web anywheres that I know. It can only be read at the National Archives II.

Jurgen Kaut <jkaut at telusplanet.net> wrote:  I was wondering if there is available, online, an index of this groups of microfilms ?
I have reviewed ewz series 57/58 from the LDS archives but wonder if more information on my family might be contained in series 52 - poland, consisting of 701 rolls
thanks