[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia to the United States

Wkrelease at aol.com Wkrelease at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 21:42:54 PDT 2006

My maternal grandparent went to  Glasgow, Scotland where my mom was born then
to England, to Canada and then  through Pennsylvania and on to Minnesota,
United States.
    My paternal grandmother went to  Danzig, Germany with my dad, to
Copenhagen, Denmark and to New York arriving at  Ellis Island. She used her maiden
name even though her passport had her married  name on it.
    My paternal grandfather went to  Hamburg, Germany and came through
Galveston, Texas.
    I have copies of the passenger lists  from the ships they were on. And my
paternal grandmothers passport.

Bev Carlson
Researching :  Swjetsz/Swatez/Shvets/Swatecz/Shveits/Swatetz -
Plitman/Pletman/Feldman-Arbus (Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania)
Hershey/Hersche - Buchholz - Dunn (Germany, Switzerland)
Liebo /L a b o v i t c h (Romania, Russia)
Krank/Warton/Krankenward - Barrish- Sitnick (Poland,  Russia)
Endreson- Alvik  /Alvig-Steine-Rosseland/Roseland-Rykken (Norway)

_http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SRCH&db-krank&surname+H_
(http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SRCH&db-krank&surname+H)

_http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/a/r/Beverly-Krank-Carlson-
MN/index.html#edit_