[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Familienbuch Oeschelbronn

PnSWork at aol.com PnSWork at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 22:50:41 PDT 2006

Hi all,

And Jerry Frank wrote:

> The site must have moved or nor longer exists.  Your link, when
> corrected, has a page with such info but links to pictures are
>  broken.  Clicking links to the story in either language yields a 504
error.

I apologize for posting the dead link.  I only checked to see if the  home
page still existed before posting my message.  It seems that the  content
that used to be on this site is no longer available through this URL.   If
anyone has questions about the Vetter family from Oeschelbronn,
their travels to Poland, Volhynia and beyond, please let me know.   I
will put you in contact with the principle author of the content that  used
to be on that site.  Take care,

    -Paul