[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Betreff: Re: Location help

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 13 17:24:30 PDT 2006

Thank you for the suggestion, Regina.  I have a copy of the Janke
book and the list in it is slightly different than that on the Odessa
site.  In her book, she shows Polyk as being in the Troscianiec tax
district of Luck.  That info does not appear on line.

I would disagree with the suggestion that Politz = Polyk.  By
pronounciation, Politz = Police which is located further north in the
Sarny district.

It certainly could be the Josephine that you suggest but one cannot
say for certain.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca