[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where is Tomaschewo and Dryrovo

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 14 17:28:38 PDT 2006

At 09:30 AM 14/04/2006, Vera-Lynne Benson wrote:

>Does anyone know where Tomaschewo, Poland
>and Dryrovo, Poland is?    - vl
>

>** Researching maternal family surnames JANKE, FANSLAU, DERKE, SONNENBERG.

There are at least 8 Tomaschewo in Poland and many more variants like
Tomaschew, etc.  I cannot find anything similar to Dryrovo.

Do you have any other clues about these places - parish name,
province, etc.?  What is the source of your info?  What would be the
time frame of residence?

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca