[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Migrations of people--Germans to Wohlynia

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 17 09:01:53 PDT 2006

Rita:
    Since you are a SGGEE member you have access to all the quarterly Journals published by SGGEE since it's inception 8 years ago.
    In particular, I would like to draw your attention to an excellent article (in 2 parts) that  Jerry Frank contributed to the SGGEE Journal in the December 2001 and January 2002 issues.  The article is entitled "Drang nach Osten" The German Migration to the East.
    No doubt Jerry will provide you with additional insight when he has the opportunity, but the article referred to above will give you a very good start in your quest for migration information
    In the 30 some odd Journals published to date, there are many more informative article to be found dealing with  migration of Germans to the Poland and Volhynia.  A list of contents can be found inside the front cover of each issue

John Marsch
SGGEE