[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tekla and Charlotte

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 21 00:14:53 PDT 2006

Thank you to all who responded with suggestions and explanations.

I agree that there does not seem to be any connection between the two names.
I think the person who recorded the 'Tekla' information may not have been
listening to well, or might have been given the wrong name by one of the
witnesses.   Both mothers are shown as Charlotte (as well as their maiden
surname) on birth records of other children.

Rose Ingram