[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MISSING FILM FROM THE ELLIS ISLAND SITE

Mike McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 21 06:47:14 PDT 2006

Yesterday I was trying to track down a ships record from a US petition to
naturalize. The record stated that they arrived in 1902 on the Kaiser
Wilhelm Der Grosse. The individual does not turn up in searches at EI. I
went into the www.stevemorse.org site and used the ship list search for all
1902 arrivals of this ship. I noticed that the October 30 arrival was
inaccessible. Some further investigation showed that FHL 1404056 seems to be
missing from the database. This covers October 30 to November 2, 1902.

                                        Mike