[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Spelling Changes - "ski"

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri Apr 21 08:16:23 PDT 2006

Delores,

You really need to read the opening paragraphs of our Alternate
Surname List at http://www.sggee.org/AlternateSurnamesDatabase.pdf
.   I say this so that you will not only see the source of the "+"
(Names followed by + are from Oskar Kossmann's "Die Deutschen in
Polen", printed in 1978), but also so that you understand that all of
the alternates are not necessarily really alternates.

Gary Warner