[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 35, Issue 24

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Apr 22 08:56:30 PDT 2006

Guenther,

I do not speak Polish or Russian or Ukrainian, so
I suppose that the information given to me can be
incorrect.   All I was reporting is what my
Polish friend (who also speaks Russian) told me,
and also what has occurred in my own family.   If
the ski and sky riddle is not answered as I have
indicated, then why do some names end in ski, and some in sky?

Gary Warner