[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 35, Issue 34

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 24 17:12:12 PDT 2006

Cynthia, I viewed the record and I would say that it is Kreschnuer or
Kreschmer.  The 'nu' could be un or nu or m.  The other letters are clear to
me.  However, note that the "biche" appears on several lines including after
the word Detroit.  I don't think Detroitbiche exists so I'm thinking that
'biche', or whatever it is, is not part of the name.

Earl Schultz

Message: 2