[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] microfilms

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 25 12:50:57 PDT 2006

Hello Eduardo

The "/1"  indicates the 'first' item or section on this film.  This
additional information was added for the convenience of researchers.

You can order this film at your nearest Family History Center.  The records
on this film may give more information than what is posted on the interest.
For example a birth record will also show the god-parents names.

Rose Ingram

From: "Eduardo Kommers"