[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tutschin / Success at FLC!

Miles Ertman milesertman at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 27 09:02:01 PDT 2006

Try "Tuczyn" or "Tuchin".  This town is in Western Volhynia.

If you are an SGGEE member, go to this page and click on "P-1":
http://www.sggee.org/servlets/org.sggee.SGGEESearch5

If not a member, see this map:  http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/
tuchin/Tuchmap.htm
and this description:  http://www.shtetlinks.jewishgen.org/tuchin/