[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1840 Poznan area to 1860 Volhynia: Stopping Places

Jeff Krebs jeffkrebs at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 28 20:44:25 PDT 2006

Everyone,

Well, I might as well jump onto the band wagon.  My great grandfather Johann
Wagner and his wife Julia (nee Röder) are rumored to have come from Poland
to Annette in Volhynia.  This information I learned during a discussion with
one of the grand daughters.  In 1909 they came to the Bruderheim, Alberta
area.  I haven't been able to trace them back past Annette and have only
recently begun to explore where they traveled from.  I do know there are
Röder relatives today in Germany but haven't been able to gain any new
information from them.

Does anyone have any records (or direction where I could get some) of the
Polish communities that I might be able to analyze and see if there are
connections?

Thank you and good luck in your search.

Jeff Krebs
Alberta, Canada