[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jetke/Jettke and Ratke, Radtke of Liepe and Rippin areas

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Fri Aug 4 06:46:11 PDT 2006

Fred, I have most of the Michalki, Rypin (Rippin) parish records in a
computer database and I'll send you by separate email a printout of what I
have on these two names.  However, I don't see Carl Jetke or Eva Radke in
these records.  If you have more information please send it to me.

The Michalki records only go to 1865 so the later births are only available
through the Polish Archives.

Earl Schultz

Message: 1