[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Michalki records

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Sun Aug 6 20:26:43 PDT 2006

Thanks, Uwe.  I was aware of the records in Berlin but not how to access
them.  I've heard of people requesting things and being told they don't have
them even though they do.

I will send you a report on the names you requested when I get some
time...maybe after the convention this weekend.

Earl Schultz

Message: 1