[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brest ( aka Brzesc Kujawski)

Chris Menke prussialives at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 09:10:17 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,
  It appears my g-g-g-grandfather (Gottlieb Brandt) was from Brest, Poland which is just SW of Wloclawek. Does anyone know much about this area, the German settlement there, or film numbers to research it? Any info appreciated!
  Chris Menke

Researching Menke / Manke, Brandt, Schappert / Schuppert
  in Prussia, German-Poland, Russian-Poland, Volhynia, Galicia