[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] locations of villages

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 15 12:40:10 PDT 2006

    Delores:
        Here is a bit of info in blue (below) mostly name confirmations.  What map(s) are you using?

John Marsch

-------------------------------
    I am having a problem with locating some villages in Volhynia.  I assume
they are in the Rowno Parish, but know they may not be spelled correctly.
If someone could assist me I would greatly appreciate this.  Thank you.

Names of villages

Dombruwka - Dombrowka in Rowno parish
Tomaschow - Rowno parish (village no longer exists)
Heinrich - No Heinrich village is known but the was a Heinrichowka in Heimtal parish and a Heinrichsdorf in Zhitomir parish  which could have ended up in Rowno later in the reorganization of the parishes
Antonuwka - There were many Antonowkas in Volhynia but none ended up in Rowno parish as far as I can tell
Perelysianka - Rowno parish
Drausna - Maybe Derazno in Rowno parish
Debritza - Maybe Debryca in Rowno parish
Pustione - Could be Postojne which was near Kostopol but never in Rowno parish
Toruvu - Don't recognize anything close

Delores
Saskatoon