[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Julian and Gregorian Dates in Lipno

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Aug 17 15:47:02 PDT 2006

Earl,

It is an issue only issue before the data gets entered into a
computer, as all computers provide a correct output on the
dates.   The issue is interpreting the date before the computer user
enters the date.    I have seen lots of records during a merge of the
SGGEE data where two or more members have obviously been confused as
to the meaning of the sequence of the numbers in the record they
obtained the data from.

Gary