[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Marcelinhof, Rozyazcze, Volhynia, Russia

Carol Jones thejoneses at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 25 09:25:35 PDT 2006

Hello Delores

I have Julianna Dreger and Henry Schroeder and their 12 children on my
database.  Julianne was listed in "... And They Built an Altar" as being
born 15 Jul 1879.  They were married in Gretna, Manitoba 10 Mar 1901
according to Manitoba Vital Statistics database.

Contact me if you wish for more info.

Carol Jones researching "Which Wurch/Werch/Wuerch/Wirch/Wuirch is which"