[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pictures of other parishes.

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 27 07:05:01 PDT 2006

A question was sent to me privately inquiring about the availability
of pictures other then that for Zyrardow.  I thought the response
would be of interest to the mailing list as well so here it is.

------------------------

Sorry Eleanor but at this time, no.  You can find which parishes have
pictures from our index at

http://www.sggee.org/parish_histories/LuthParishesRusPol.html

I guess you'll need to schedule a trip there so you can take some for us.  :-)

There are additional parishes for which we have some pictures but
there is only so much time in the day to get them onto a web
page.  Keep checking this page every month or so for new material or
use our news page:

http://www.sggee.org/newshold/website_news.html

to keep track of new material and changes.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca