[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dreger family

William Remus remus at hawaii.edu
Sun Aug 27 11:38:40 PDT 2006

As Dolores notes below, there are several Dreger families that migrated to Canada from Volhynia. Another not mentioned, is August Dreger and Pauline Gruening who moved to southern MB around the turn of the century. There are descendents of this family around including the Wuschke Library librarian (on the cc). This family lived near Beretstovitz, my ancestral village north of Rovno.

The members of the immigrating generation can be found at
http://www.cba.hawaii.edu/remus/genes/vhtmlpedigree/

regards bill