[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Recemt SGGEE Convention

Earl.Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 28 19:19:38 PDT 2006

Virginia, I'm hoping to put together an overview of the convention in the
Dec. issue of the Journal, with the committee reports.  It was an excellent
convention that, to me, had content that was not the usual stuff.  Really
sorry you had to miss it.  I hope I can bring some of it to you and others
in the Journal.

Earl Schultz

Message: 1