[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] how do I find book

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 2 11:40:22 PST 2006

Adelheid,

A few years ago I ran into the same situation.

Your Family History Center should have some blank forms entitled "Request to
Photocopy Census records, Books, Microfilm or Microfiche".

Request to copy the fly leaf with the Author's or publishers name and
address.  The price for a copy is a minimum of $4.00 US.  You need to mail
this request direct to Salt Lake City to the address noted on the form.

Once I received the information, I wrote the author and obtained a copy of
the book.

I believe I have seen the name "Hartmut Schulz" on one of the listserves or
German message boards.

Rose Ingram