[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ

ohgrmtns at aol.com ohgrmtns at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 19:58:50 PST 2006

 I am looking for any information on Ewald Polinske (Polinski).  He was born abt 1907 in Volhynia.  I believe that I have found the EWZ listing for him.  It is EWZ file EWZ50-G041 2882.  Would anyone have access to a copy?

Kristen FEIFERT Clark

Researching: (P)FEIF(F)ert, STIEBNER, POLINSKE in Nedbajewka, Rohrbach, Kutuzowka, Gruental, Volhynia and Lublin, Leonardow, Polen and Posen