[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Polinski

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Thu Dec 14 12:15:45 PST 2006

 Kirsten,

      I do have some EWZ information on some Polinskis, though not
 from the film you asked about.

   Are you interested in an Amanda Polinski, born 1899, married to
 Emil Gruenke? Her parents were August Polinski and Marie Hammermeister,
 grandfather Gottlieb Polinski. Does that fit with your family?

     (I'm looking for Gruenkes, though I doubt that Emil was a relation.)

            Paul Rakow
             rakow at ifh.de

  (PS - I'll be out of touch for the next few days).