[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian-Poland colonies: Leonberg (Lwowek), Anatoli, Wola-Pacynska

Wolfgang Barth wo_barth at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 12:16:39 PST 2006

Hello,

I am new to the list and I am glad that I found the SGGEE homepage, which is
very useful and helpful for my studies. My research subject are the colonies
in Russian-Poland: Leonberg (Lwowek), Anatoli, Wola-Pacynska (Parish Gabin)
I would like to get in contact to some members who do also research on these
colonies. I found a map on the SGGEE homepage under
http://www.sggee.org/parish_histories/PlockDiocese/GabinParish/LeonbergMap.pdf
and I am wondering if the family Bauer (Ruth Bauer) is still active here. I
have some card material and family lists which I would like to share with
members or I could give that material also the SGGEE to publish it on the
site.
kind regards
Wolfgang Barth
Germany